Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A conversation with a dear friend


How often would you say you examine everything you come across?  Each detail, from scope & range, down to the most finite nuance, unveiled & anticipating your x-ray vision to break through the brick walls shielding the truth it needs to tell.  I greatly enjoy our talks, my dearest friend.  Sometimes though, I feel as if we have nothing more we can say.  All our talks, from instant messages to coffee shop hours in the wee of morning, make me wonder if we’ve exhausted the possible vocabulary between us.  Yet whenever I feel this way, you come up with something genuine; something we’d never thought of discussing with one another before.  And so, our breadth of knowledge rises as the dictionaries and thesauri rejoice, knowing they’ll be many cups of coffee more.

No comments:

Post a Comment