Sunday, May 22, 2011

Twitter Variety Pack 2


Lunes

Crimson, ruby lips
Painted agents for camouflage
True identity revealed

Legend falls hard
As rings distribute for warmth
Disregard for nature

Gogyohka

Within the lotus dream
Time will stop
And it will go
Away
From dream state
Peacefully breaking
Into
A never-ending sleep



Haiku

Pestilence and pride
Ruiner of body and mind
Until the soil stirs

Tanka

Pestilence and pride
Ruiner of body and mind
Until the soil stirs
Acutely conditioning
Withering from selfishness

Micro-Poetry
Jealousy, it’s not for me,
Yet it does creep impatiently,
In my thoughts and within
Unconscious looks I give,
What’s been said, and what’s been heard,
A path toward interment laced with words
To silence the jaded voice,
I found self respect as my only choice

No comments:

Post a Comment